music

Thursday, April 6, 2017

Enlistment Blog:Major George Otott

To My Dearest Millicent,

I have been inducted into the Confederate Army as Major. Kings of the South is the name of our mighty regiment. This is a hardship that you along with our two young children will have to understand. Leaving you alone with not only affect you but also my father. This battle as risk that I along with many other soldiers are willing to take no matter how many casualties take place. Even thought this war is what torn my relationship with my mother I know that once we win our rights to live our "Southern ways" we will all become whole again. These abolitionists are fighting for no specific reason only to shatter our wealth. My cartridge box will be full and prepared for my homecoming. Now remember be strong and POWER THROUGH WEALTH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

1865 blog by private matthews

Well I did not have to dessert after all. Last month General Lee surrendered at appomattax court house, and finally i can go home, away from...