music

Saturday, May 20, 2017

1865 blog by private matthews

Well I did not have to dessert after all. Last month General Lee surrendered at appomattax court house, and finally i can go home, away from crazy commanders, terrible food and lazy soldiers. My only sorrows are that my brother died and the confederacy surrendered but both have been midigated by honor, my brothers being that he was awarded a medal of the highest sort and that Lee surrendered in his best repersentation of the south, a spotless suit while Grant was in his shabby uniform. I am coming home, sally and father! finally it is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

1865 blog by private matthews

Well I did not have to dessert after all. Last month General Lee surrendered at appomattax court house, and finally i can go home, away from...